The Cryo-T Elephant is new type of device for local cryotherapy and cryostimulation that works on liquid nitrogen (LN2). Innovative construction developed by our engineers gives possibilities of performing safer and more effective procedures. We have invented a new way of low temperature production.
It is vaporized heating of liquid nitrogen (without heater) that increases the efficiency of our devices by 40% more than our competitors. Cryo-T Elephant is a one of a kind nitrogen device with a sensor placed inside the application nozzle for remote measurement of patient’s skin temperature during treatment.
This sensor informs therapist conducting the procedure if the cryostimulated area has the proper temperature, i.e. suitably low to perform effective treatment, but not too low preventing local frostbite. Skin temperature is the only objective parameter of the correctly performed treatment.
Cryo-T Elephant enables the regulation of working temperature measured on the nozzle outlet. It allows to adjust intensely precise treatment thanks to obtaining completely different low temperature technology and economics of work have significantly improved. Device efficiency is about twice as high based on previously used technology.
Thanks to the possibility of using Dewar vessel (special gas cylinder for liquid nitrogen storage) available in two capacities (35 or 60 liters) and the electronic measurement of gas consumption, a user can precisely plan liquid nitrogen deliveries. It enables minimal customary nitrogen losses resulting from gas evaporation during storage.
There’s a cryogenic pipe that ensures full freedom of the nozzle movement. It gives a therapist unprecedented comfort of work. A high-class insulation material is used in the cryogenic pipe prevents it from freezing and therefore stiffening during work and the therapist’s hands are not getting tired during the procedure.
Quick start allows the treatment to begin immediately after turning on the device. A touchscreen enables the setting of proper work parameters and monitoring on large 5.7” color LCD display.
The Cryofacial™ was developed by American physician Dr. Kuehne, and uses pressurized liquid nitrogen vapors (-130º) which are applied to the face and neck to stimulate skin tissue and in consequence the production of collagen and decrease pore size. The skin becomes tighter, more toned, and blood circulation is improved. Over time, skin becomes more elastic due to the increase in collagen. Treatments are followed by the application of Beauty Ozone Regenerating Serum.
Advantages of Cryofacial Series of treatments guarantees
• Vasoconstriction causes pore size decrease
• Collagen production is stimulated, what tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles
• Toxins in the body are reduced by increasing blood flow
• During scalp treatment, hair growth is stimulated caused by increasing blood flow
• Reduces inflammation and puffiness of the skin
• Face contour shaping
• Pore size reduction
• Wrinkles and lines decrease
• Stimulation of collagen production
• Blood flow improvement
• Dark spots brightening
in Sports Medicine
Cryotherapy refers to a variety of cold applications that can be used in multiple ways to effectively treat sports injuries. Each method as cold application and cryostimulation has its own advantages and disadvantages with some applications for the treatment of acute injuries (cooling) and some for chronic injuries (cryostimualtion).
Cryostimulation means the application of extremely cooled air (less than –100C) on surface of the body in very short time – during 2-3 minutes of stimulation in order to induce and utilize physiological responses against cold.
Cryostimulation can be used for treatment of:
• Injury in reconstruction phase, after RICE method
• Chronic disease and contusion
The chronic injury body part should be cryostimulated for 1-4 minutes at a time with very intensive doses – temperature of skin between 0 – 4 C . These procedures should be repeated every 5-10 days.
Benefits of Cryostimulation
• Reduction of pain
• Increase in muscle strength
• Increase in performance
• Reduction in the regeneration phase inhibition of inflammation
• Improvement of joint function
• Decrease in muscle tension over longer application
• Reduction of post traumatic effect
• Overall faster return to training and competition
Application of Cryostimulation
Beneficial effect of local cryostimulation frequently applied (even 2 – 3 times a day), along with light muscles and joints exercises in:
- Muscle injuries (detachment of muscles, acute syndrome of fascial compartment also after operative treatment, extension of muscles, excessive elongation and rupture of muscle fibers, painful muscular contraction)
- Tendon injuries (detachment, distortion, extension of tendons, tendinosis, tendinopathy)
- Overloading syndromes: inflammation of tendon and muscle, Achilles tendon, tennis player elbow and golf player elbow, rotation muff syndrome, frozen shoulder syndrome, housemaid’s knee, syndrome of muscles of back thigh and lumbar muscles inflammation of plantar aponeurosis)
In some cases in cosmetology, dermatology, traumatology and sports medicine, specific area of the skin needs to be cooled without affecting its surrounding areas. The most suitable device for such purposes is the Cryofan (cryotherapy blower). Cryofan is a device for local cryotherapy using a cooled gas stream, consisting mainly of liquid nitrogen vapor.
How does it work?
The treatment is short. Affected areas or spasms are precisely targeted for several minutes by cool, dry air. At the end of the procedure, you may feel a ‘pins and needles’ sensation, which disappears quickly after the treatment. The device is safe and ensures full comfort to the client.
- Improve your physical performance;
- Give long-term pain relief;
- Reduce inflammation;
- Provide fast muscle recovery;
- Improve blood circulation and skin tone;
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines;
- Minimize scars.
CRYOFAN provides great results for localized injuries such as in the back, knees, elbows, etc.
Innovative Solution for Health and Beauty
CRYOFAN is an advanced body care device. Ideal for beauty salons, medical centers or institutions, recovery labs, fitness and wellness centers, it can be used by anyone who is interested in optimizing one’s physical health and well-being. The big advantage of CRYOFAN is that the operator of this cryotherapy device does not require any medical certification making it extremely easy and convenient to use.
Areas of application:
- Sports medicine
The healing effect of cold cryotherapy is achieved by a “thermal shock”. In some cases CRYOFAN can be applied when other physiotherapy treatments are prohibited. A positive effect can be achieved after only a few treatments.