What Is Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy provokes vasoconstriction (the constriction of blood vessels, which increases blood pressure). It is followed by vasodilation (the dilatation of blood vessels, which decreases blood pressure) as the body reheats.
This process will:
- Increase blood circulation and detoxification, enrich the blood with nutrients and oxygen, and reduce inflammation. This is turn relieves chronic pain.
- Boost collagen production for firmer smoother skin. This reduces fine lines, smooths out wrinkles, and reduces acne and superficial scars.
- Enhance your mood by releasing endorphins into the bloodstream.
- Diminish fat deposits and increase libido and sexual stamina.
- Decrease muscle recovery time and flush away toxins.
Cryotherapy can help with the following:
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Headaches
- Sleep Apnea
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Circulation issues
- Muscle Spasms
The Cryo Facial
- The session will close the pores on the skin by a biological process called vasoconstriction.
- Vasoconstriction pulls the current blood away from the surface level and extracts the bacteria under the skin.
- When the face begins to warm back up the skin begins to vasodilate.
- The vasodilation brings collagen and nutrients to the surface level which diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lastly the sessions leaves the face with a refreshing and radiant glow.
- Reduced and eliminated acne
- Reduced and eliminate rosacea
- Eliminates redness and balances skin tone
- “Dewy” and “Soft” skin
- Increase Collagen and removal of fine lines
- Smaller pore size
- Reduced topical acne
- Younger looking skin
- Smoother skin
The cryo facial closes the pores of the skin and draws new blood to the surface. This stimulates the production of collagen and provides a radiant glow that last for days. Consistently keeping the pores closed prevents blackheads spots and blemishes. The cryo facial is becoming the easiest and most economical method for your skin care management program.